- Highest overall success rate in lumbar fusions – 84.7% (inclusive of ALIF, PLIF, posterolateral and combo)
- 270,000 patients treated to date
- 75% of Biomet customers are repeat prescribers
- Pre-clinical studies have shown that Capacitive Coupling causes significantly higher levels of cellular proliferation than other electrical stimulation technologies
- In vitro pre-clinical studies upregulation of multiple BMPs in as little as 30 minutes of exposure with optimal upregulation at 24 hours of exposure
In a double-blind study, patients experienced a 20% improvement over placebo1; use of the device may reduce the need for revision surgery
- Smallest and lightest bone growth stimulation device on the market, designed with active patients in mind
- Compliance monitoring, educational resources and Biomet Alerts program
*FINANCIAL DISCLAIMER: In support of their research for or preparation of this work, one or more of the authors may have received, in any one year, outside funding or grants from Biomet, EBI, LLC or Biolectron, Inc.
The Biomet® SpinalPak® Non-invasive Spine Fusion Stimulator System is a noninvasive bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct electrical treatment to primary lumbar spinal fusion surgery for one or two levels. – P850022/S017.
Federal Law (U.S.A.) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Rx Only – Prescription Only – Single Patient Use Only – Do Not Reuse.
PRICE: Call for Discounted Pricing.