The OptiFlex-K1 CPM (continuous passive motion) Knee unit is designed to be an effective yet easy to use CPM for all types of knee patients. The OptiFlex K-1 will gently flex and extend the knee joint and allow the knee joint to slowly move. The OptiFlex K-1 improves motion following knee replacement surgery, as well as other knee procedures, and helps eliminate the problem of stiffness.
OptiFlex K-1 Product Features:
- Weighs just 23 lbs (10.4 kg), making it the lightest knee CPM on the market
- Only 38 inches long
- Wide low-profile, closed-based frame for stability
- Single screw drive
- Reversible foot plate for short leg length
- ROM -10 to 120
- Calf Length Range – 10in – 22in
- Thigh Length Range – 12in – 19in
- On-board power supply
- Only 95 parts in the entire device compared to 242 in the K3
- Four push-button dials: speed, pause, extension and flexion
- Big, bright display
- International symbols
- Patient lock-out feature
- Accommodates patients 4 ft to 6.6 ft (1.2m – 2m)
- Two year warranty
- Surprisingly simple, Amazingly effective.
CPM Contraindications/Precautions: CPM should not be used in the presence of untreated or uncontrolled infection, unstable fractures or spastic paralysis. A properly fitted CPM has no adverse side effects if operated properly. Always follow your Doctors instructions on the use of any CPM.
PRICE: Call for Discounted Pricing.